Terms and Conditions
This document is a legal agreement between you and us i.e “Habla TTS“.
It governs your use of the online properties and, in any case, for the use of the services provided. “Legal agreement” means that the terms of this agreement are binding on the relationship between you and us once you have accepted the terms.
Please read these Terms of Service carefully before using the https://tts-audio.com website operated by his Owner Alberto del Río (Handy Apps). Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users, and others who access or use the Service.
By accessing or using the Service you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you don’t agree with these terms you cannot access the services provided by us.
- You must be 16 years or older to use this Service.
- If you are seeking to download voice content to the site or utilize other services within the site, you may be required to sign up for an account.
- Users must register in a truthful and complete manner by providing all the required data in the relevant registration form.
- Clients are in charge of keeping their login certifications private. It is comprehended that the Owner will not be considered dependable under any conditions if there should be an occurrence of misfortune, exposure, theft or unapproved use by outsiders.
- You should be human. Records enrolled by “bots” or other computerized strategies are not allowed.
- We don’t own any content ownership as our work is to get the data from the user and distribute it to other platforms.
- The only content we own on this website is all in the form of text, graphics, user interfaces, visual interfaces, photographs, trademarks, logos, sounds, artwork, computer code & our AI Voices that’s it!
- Habla TTS is an only passive uninvolved channel for the distribution of such data and isn’t attempted any commitment or risk identifying with the substance or the client’s activities
- As we don’t own any content we’re not responsible for any offensive content on this site submitted by the user but surely we’ll take down that content if it violates our terms of services.
- We may terminate or suspend access to our Service immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation if you breach the Terms.
- All provisions of the Terms which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability
Reasons we have rights to terminate any account without any notice are as follows:
- User has violated our Agreement;
- User’s access or use of the Service may result in injury to the Owner, other Users or third parties;
- In case of an investigation by legal action or governmental involvement;
- The account is deemed to be, at the Owner’s sole discretion, for whatever reason, inappropriate or offensive, or in violation of this Agreement.
If you do not follow these simple guidelines we reserve the right to delete your account without warning.
Payment and Refund
- If you are not satisfied with our platform, you can contact us within 5 days and usage under 10,000 text characters since your first payment. We will process it within one business day. No hard feelings, no questions asked.
- The inability to pay for services conveyed will result in the suspension of service and additionally, late installment expense’s as per the Late Payment of Commercial Debt Act (1998). If services are being left unpaid for an all-inclusive time frame we maintain all authority to expel the service (counting all information) from our servers without notice.
- If you have any problem with our Payment and Refund policies, please feel free to contact us.
General Support terms
- Support is provided through emails for your queries.
- We aim to respond to support queries within 24 hours of submission. We often respond much sooner than this, however, our standard products do not include any form of support time response guarantee unless otherwise specified.
- Corporate customers who require a dedicated account manager or guaranteed response times should contact us to arrange a premium service level agreement.
- Using abusive language and cuss words with our support team will not be tolerated.
- There is no copyrighted content permitted on Habla TTS, We own all rights to reproduce of AI Voices and we pass full copyright to our paying customers.
- You may not post content unless you created it or participated closely in its creation. “I have permission” does not mean you created it.
- You may not post content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortuous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable.
- You may not post content that is destructive to minors in any capacity.
- You may not request different clients of Habla TTS Site to join any other web services or other administration.
- You may not upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” or any other form of solicitation.
Warranty and Disclaimer
- We do not make any commitments about the content within the Services, the specific functions of the Services or their reliability, availability or ability to meet your needs. We provide the Services “as is”.
- We do not promise that the site or any content, service or feature of this site will be error-free or uninterrupted, or that use of this site will provide specific results.
- Any Misfortune or Harm of any sort acquired Because of the utilization of “Habla TTS” services The owner does not underwrite, warranty, certification, or Accept Accountability for any occasion, Products, or services accessible through the “Services” or any site Available through the services.
Change in the Agreement
We have the right to change the agreement process when we need to do it by sending notice to you before we make the changes to the agreement.